Student Leadership Team Support
Posted September 7, 2017
Expires October 18, 2017
· Community Now is looking for fun and energetic people to support our programs' Student Leadership Teams at the local elementary and middle schools in our community.
· Support team will guide students through weekly activities, coordinate different mentoring opportunities, promote and teach leadership skills and encourage participation
· Support will also help show students how to set goals, organize anti-bullying campaigns and help promote personal safety teams
· Support teams will aid team leaders in class room environment and on school campuses.
· Junior or Senior in education, social sciences, psychology, liberal arts
· Reliable transportation to various schools in Riverside/ Moreno Valley area (Approximately 25 miles from UCR)
· Must enjoy working with youth ages 8-13
· Available to start each day at 7am.
Majors Encouraged to Apply
Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology, General Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Psychology