Posted March 7, 2017
Expires September 1, 2017
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop organization with over $14 million in annual sales in the collision industry and was started in a small 4000 ft Body shop 26 yrs ago. Presently we have 5 locations which serve the greater Inland Empire with over 80 people employed.
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop is a premier collision repair company that fixes approx. 500 vehicles every month. Repairs to all makes and models are usually repaired through the vehicles insurance company. Repairs ranged from small bumper scratches and door dings to heavy freeway collision repairs that are all done by our certified technicians with the latest repair techniques and equipment.
The purpose of this internship is to facilitate student learning opportunities in the automotive body repair industry. The program is two-fold and combines a specialized curriculum developed by the Company with hands-on training in automotive body repair. Upon completion, the program is designed to provide graduates with marketable skills useable throughout the industry.
• Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited University
• Is in good academic standings
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
• No experience required, just a commitment to work hard and learn
• Straighten/repair damaged panels and parts
• Disassembly & reassembly, headlight adjustment and other final alignments
• Remove and replace sheet metal, glass and cosmetic parts
• Checking parts for correctness prior to beginning repairs
Majors Encouraged to Apply
Electrical, Mechanical, And Precision Technologies And Production, Engineering Mechanics Physics And Science, Industrial Production Technologies, Mechanical Engineering, Undecided